Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Service are an agreement between you and Ardienet. To use our website you need to comply with our terms and conditions. “You” here refer to “the user using our services”, “We” here refers to the “Ardienet”, “our services” refers to “the home services that are offered by us”.
Additional Policies and Agreements
Use of the services is also controlled by the policies that are provided below, which are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Refund Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy governs your use of the Services offered by Ardienet. You shall use the services only for purposes which are lawful. We reserve the right to cancel the services for any customer that exposes the company to legal liability.
You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in an activity that is harmful to others.
- Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
- Distributing Malware;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances;
- Money laundering;
- Selling weapons or ammunition.
- By registering for our Services, you accept that:
- You are eighteen years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen is unauthorized.
- If you use our services on behalf of another party, you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all the actions that take place through your account.
- It is your responsibility to provide correct and complete information on the registration forms. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our customer service team via email or update your contact information through our billing and support system.
Billing and Payment Information
It is your responsibility to make sure that your payment details is up to date and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for our services in advance of the time period during which such services are provided to you.
Termination of services
We may terminate your access to the Services, without notice, in the event that:
- You fail to pay any fees
- You violate this Agreement
- Your conduct may harm the Company or others
Limitations Of Services
You acknowledge that due to the inherent risks of the internet, the services provided by us may not meet your requirements and the services under this agreement will not be uninterrupted or error-free.
If you have any query related to our terms and conditions, then you can contact our customer service providers at any time via phone or email.